Comparing two massage chairs from the same company can be an easy task since most of the time the newer model means better quality and advancements in the product. The Osaki OS-4000T is the newer model than the Osaki OS-4000, but, for the most part, these two massage chairs are identical.
Osaki Massage Chair Aesthetics
The Osaki OS-4000T and OS-4000 are aesthetically the same. You cannot tell the two massage chairs apart. Osaki specializes in comfort so both of the massage chairs are upholstered with leather. The construction of the two massage chairs are duplicated and both of the models come with the same color options, black, brown, charcoal and cream.
Osaki Chairs – Mechanics
Foot Massage Rollers Upgraded in the OS-4000T
The main mechanical difference of these two massage chairs is simple, yet sets them far apart in quality, the Osaki OS-4000T has reflexology foot massage rollers. This is the chief reason Osaki created the upgraded massage chair is to help those in need of better foot therapy. The massage rollers target the acupoints in the feet to relieve stress and wear-and-tear of your daily routines.
Osaki OS-4000T Massagc Chair Osaki OS-4000 Massage Chair
A Quieter Massage Chair
The OS-4000T massage chair works quieter than its predecessor. The technology is more advanced to help dampen the sound of the massage mechanisms, leaving you with a less noisy chair and with a more soothing massage session.
Massage Chair Similarities
The technology that these two massage chairs have in common are:
- 1. Quad style Massage Rollers: this mechanism reaches from the neck to the tailbone. The four heads give a more realistic massage by imitating a masseuse’s hands for a better quality outcome to the massage. The rollers follow Osaki’s S-Track technology, which is designed to follow the curve of the human spine for a more uniform massage, especially in the lower back and upper shoulder areas.
- 2. 48 Airbags: both of these high-end massage chairs are equipped with 48 airbags located strategically throughout the massage chair. The airbag technology compliments the massage rollers, so you are provided with a truly remarkable full body massage.
- 3. Zero Gravity Technology: both the OS-4000 and OS-4000T massage chairs have zero gravity technology that offers the ability to decompress the spine from its stress and tension when the chair is in a reclined position. This technology improves the intensity of the back massage as well because your back will rest up against the massage roller track allowing the massage rollers to give you a more intense deep tissue massage.
- 4. Body Scanning Technology: the Osaki OS-4000 and OS-4000T massage chairs have body scanning technology. The massage chairs have the capability to get to know your body because we humans do come in different sizes, so by allowing the massage rollers to scan from your shoulders to your lower back, the massage chair can figure out how to best service your massage session.
- 5. Programming: The OS-4000 and OS-4000T have pre-programmed massage techniques. The 5 different programs can focus better on your body using the massage styles, which are built into the chair. In the end, you will be able to get the massage that will better serve you allowing you to receive better therapy and well-being. The massage programs are named: Relax, Therapy, Smart, Circulation, and Demo.
In conclusion, Osaki massage chairs are a top seller in the industry, so you really can’t go wrong with either chair, but when comparing the two chairs you find just enough differences to make a proper selection for yourself. The mechanics of the Osaki OS-4000T and OS-4000 are the same along with the massage programs offered with the chairs. The biggest difference is the upgraded reflexology foot massage rollers, so if the foot massage is a priority for you and your well-being, the OS-4000T is best suited for you.
For more massage chair comparisons head over to the Osaki’s website!